BattleKnight - News
BattleKnight - News
But alas, a more daring opponent has been risen in, graveyards and places of death! They feast on the flesh of the living and have to be defeated!
These monster are much more daring and we have had huge outbreaks in our fair capital Endalain! We also hear rumours that the Ghouls are trying to make an alliance with the dragons in Talfour, they must be stopped at once!
Don't forget that there are 4 other places where the Ghouls can be found as well.
15th of October: Monsterhunt update and event start (DE)
16th of October: Monsterhunt update and event start (ALL)
It's pretty soon, so get ready to start the hunt!
The Hunting Manual
About the event
- The monster hunt is a 2 week in-game event.
- Users have to hunt certain monsters that are only available during the event.
- The monster that needs to be hunted is changed every 2 days.
- There are 7 monsters in total; an in-game notification will be displayed that shows what monster needs to be hunted and how long it will be in the world for.
- The special monsters only appear in certain locations and have a specific drop rate. This means that the monster will not always appear in a mission – even if the user is in the proper location.
- A new currency is introduced for the duration of the event; this is the ‘Hunters Badge’.
- Players can only get the Hunters Badge by defeating the special monsters. A successful 20 point mission will give 1 badge; 40 points - 2 badges and 60 points will give 3.
- The badges can be then used in a special shop that appears during the event. This shop will contain various premium items such as mounts, companions, runes, clues, estate features, special ‘retro gear’ and much more!
- Instead of a potion, users will have a function to buy a mission directly from the mission screen that will give them a 100% chance of fighting an event monster in the next mission.
- The shop will disappear 2 weeks after the event has finished. Players will get information about the vanishing merchant before it happens.
- There will be a new achievement for hunting the monsters.
- The achievement is split into 5 stages and the user will get one of the special retro items from the event for each stage that they reach.
Noble Knights, Lords and Ladies!
We are proud to be able to give you news of what the next update, version 1.4.3 will bring you.
A fine collection of new features, new items and bug fixes!
- [Feature] New Griffin item set will be added!
- [Feature] A new alliance feature has been added in that can be used to highlight allied alliances in the highscore and can be used to block hits on allies, (order leaders choice).
- [Feature] If you have the premium feature ‘Potion of Regeneration’ activated, a ‘fast attack’ button will be added to the highscore list. This will allow you to hit players with a single click.
- [Feature] Even more high level runes have been added in, these are in the form of scales, claws and elemental essences.
- [Feature] A new ‘fast reply’ button has been added for order messages on the top of the inbox.
- [Feature] You can now move mounts between your inventories without having to equip them first.
- [Bugfix] You can now hire mercenaries using Google Chrome.
- [Bugfix] The dragon item tooltips have been corrected so that when hovering over an opponent’s item, it shows you information for their item set, not your own.
- [Bugfix] When using a potion from the new potion bar, it would display a cool down timer for all potions, including the premium potion. This has now been corrected as premium potions can be used at any time.
- [Bugfix] Two castles in the order war map were mixed up.
New Items - Griffin Set
New Items - Runes
New Items – Runes
- Lindworm Claw
+1 Speed, +1 Critical Damage
- Lindworm Tooth
+2 Speed, +3 Critical Damage
- Simple Mermaid Scale
+3 Strike Chance
- Shimmering Mermaid Scale
+3 Defence Chance
- Multicoloured Mermaid Scale
+3 Defence Chance, +3 Strike Chance
- Weak Elemental Essence
+1 Defence Chance, +1 Strike Chance, +1 All Elemental Damage
- Strong Elemental Essence
+2 Defence Chance, +2 Strike Chance, +5 All Elemental Damage
we have news for you about our upcoming update to version 1.4.1.
The update will be installed on BattleKnight.de on Tuesday, 07.05.2013. As usual if all goes well and no major issues are found after the update on the German live servers we will update the other countries shortly afterwards. In this plan the update will be installed in EN, ES, FR, IT, PE, PL, RU, TR and US on Monday, 13.05.2013 and on Tuesday, 14.05.2013 the rest (AR, BG, BR, CZ, DK, GR, HU, LV, LT, NL, PT, RO, SK) will follow.
Version 1.4.1 consists of the following fixes and changes:
- The regeneration rate of life points has been increased from constitution * 0.3 to constitution * 0.6
- A tool tip now shows when a castle has reached its maximum upgrade level
- Players now get a message with a link to the war duel when the preparation phase has ended
- If a multi connection is created between two accounts (by the user or by the GO) and they’re both in the same order the weaker account will be removed from the order unless the weaker account is the order leader. The weaker account is the one that looted less silver.
- There was an error message when trying to remove a member from the order that is in a war saying that you lack access to do so. This was replaced by a more appropriate message saying that the member is in a war or the order is in the preparation phase.
- Mercenaries now only see the war overview in the tavern when the preparation phase has ended
- Players who were logged in in the last three days before a war starts are now recruited automatically. A minimum of 5 knights are still required to not automatically lose the war.
- The number of duels you can perform per day has been raised to 3. Each round gets separated into 3 new rounds to accomplish that. Therefore wars now consist of 9 rounds of 8 hours each. The total salary for mercenaries does not increase due to that.
- The mount inventory was increased to two tabs.
- Hints didn’t check if a companion was still in the loot box and therefore sometimes gave out certain companions again as they have not been in the inventory yet.
- Due to a rounding error the actual regeneration of life points sometimes didn’t match the regeneration rate, this has been fixed.
- The display for life points showed “NaN” after changing your mount, this has been fixed.
- The description of the mystic shield has been changed.
Your BattleKnight Team
in order to give you a better way of taking part in the further development of Battleknight, especially in improving the order wars system, we set up a survey we’d like you to take part in. By answering 4 questions in the survey you’ll help us greatly in deciding our next steps. The survey starts on Thursday, 28th February at 00:00 CET and ends on Friday, 8th March at 00:00 CET.
You will be reminded about the survey on Thursday by server messages and an ingame banner. A link to the survey will be provided once it started.
Your Battleknight Team
now is the time and a great unique opportunity for all players that want to boost themselves off nicely: for your first purchase in Battleknight you will get an extra 50% of your purchase on top!
You get the bonus automatically when you buy Rubies at the ruby vendor for a tariff of your choice.
This promotion ends on 21.02.2013, 12:00. The promotion is limited to accounts that never had any Ruby purchases before on the respective server.
As with normal order wars a war lasts for 3 days with 3 rounds, each having a duration of 24 hours. Empty castles have a fixed defense value which is displayed in the overview. Players have to reach this value in order to conquer the castle by performing duels just like in a normal order war. For those duels the system will create NPC opponents just like in missions. The players themselves will not be attacked. While empty castles can be conquered they can not be pillaged.
The banner in the war status overview, unlike as with normal order wars, starts on the left and needs to be brought to the right side by the attacker to win. Should the order manage to bring the banner all the way to the right by the end of the war the conquest is successful. Should the order fail to do so it is – naturally – not.
In the next info post next week we will take a good look at the end
of an order war, concluding our step by step example order war.
Your Battleknight Team
- To use the Gameforge.com portal properly, please activate your browser cookies.